IMPORTANT NOTE: The deadline for submission of white papers has been extended to August 25, 2015!
· Applicant must be a graduate student, post-doctoral fellow or faculty at one of the four C2B2 sites.
· Applicant’s projects must be collaborative across at least two C2B2 sites.
· Submit a 2-page (maximum) white paper to the C2B2 Office, at email@example.com, by August 25, 2015. No late entries will be accepted for this year’s grant cycle.
· Your white paper should contain paragraphs describing the following items:
· Give a poster presentation on your research at the C2B2 Annual Meeting on September 24, 2015.
· Awards will be given based upon the evaluation of your white paper and your poster. Larger awards may be given to proposals involving more institutions.
If awarded, travel expenses of up to $5,000USD will be reimbursed by C2B2; though most awards are anticipated to be in the range of $1,000 - $1,500USD.
· Travel must take place and be processed for reimbursement BEFORE 12/31/16.
· Domestic and International travel are eligible for reimbursement.
· All travel is subject to University of Colorado Rules and Travel Procedures
· You must make your own travel plans, C2B2 will not make them on your behalf
· You must notify C2B2 of your travel plans, email notification is preferred
· This program operates on a reimbursement basis only, no cash advances are allowed.
· Receipts must be submitted to the C2B2 office within 30 days of the conclusion of travel, and no later than 12/20/16.